12/15/11

So I'm obsessed with Pinterest who is isn't these days... (if you want to follow me you can do so here Shaina's Pinterest) This video made me laugh so hard and I love how Juliette Lewis is in it. cannot wait for part 2






I also found some really cool ideas to help me with my poster that I am making for the 2012 Wakarusa Music Festival Poster Contest Winner receives 2 free VIP tickets (my dream)


{What is Wakarusa Music Festival:
a 4 days music festival on Mulberry Mountain in Ozark Arkansas. 
Heat, Music and 4 days of just crazyness some of last years artists included STS9Mumford and SonsBassnectorZoogma and hundreds more. Fun in the Sun.}


So some of those ideas are incorporating the moon and a ferris wheel which were two of the most awesome things that I loved about Waka last year, I would also love to incorporate something about waterfalls and friendship but haven't figured that out yet. 






0 comments: