1/21/13

Music Mondays

I love music, I'm pretty sure most people love music, today I thought I would share with you a really awesome band I just discovered they are called 'Open till Midnight" and the hail from NYC.  There Facebook calls them New York's best looking rock band, and says 

"Open Till Midnight is an American rock band formed in New York in 2008. The band currently comprises Matt Ballinger on vocals, Mike Cook on guitar, Ross Deutsch on guitar, Keith Gooberman on bass, and Zachary Eldridge on drums. During a time in music when indie-this and hipster-that try and reinvent the musical wheel, Open Till Midnight delivers a true to formula melodic sound that is one of the most polished and promising acts to come out of New York City."

I discovered them as a per accident, I was having a nostalgic walk down 'boyband' memory lane, do to my sorta re-obsession with boybands. The lead singer used to be in a boyband called Dreamstreet who also had Jesse McCartney as a member. 

A few of there songs are below. 'The Rain is my favorite at the moment.








0 comments: