12/26/11

Music Mondays

Today is monday and I thought I would share with you some of my favorite music right now courtesy of Youtube!
I love music, all kinds from country to electronic, I'm not a huge fan of rap but there is always an exception, if you have any awesome new or old music that you would like to share with me please do.

Right now I'm really loving The Civil Wars which is the duo of Joy Williams and John Paul White, I would describe them as a folky, bluegrass country sound which is something I have been listening a lot to lately.

Barton Hollow

I also think this Video is terrible adorable and I can't help my self but watch it all the time, I've posted the original before but this little girl is just so cute.

Jorge and Alexa

I'm also in love with Hunter Hayes who is a cute little country phenomenon who sang with Hank Williams Jr. in front of 200,000 people at age 4, played with Johnny and June and sang for president Clinton. 

Hunter Hayes 

and that is all for that today, what is your favorite song or video at the moment?




0 comments: