12/26/11

Fun little questions about myself

Rosemary over at with good intention tagged everyone in this post and I thought I'd take the time to answer them.

1. What is the most loving thing one person can do for another?
 I believe the most loving thing a person can do for another person is believe in them, if you have one person who truly believes you can do something you are more likely to do it.

2. If you had the next week COMPLETELY free of obligation, what would you do with it?
If I had the money I would go on a trip to see some kind of music.

3. How do you deal with loneliness? With being alone? (they are different...) 
I deal with loneliness by going online it sounds cliche but it makes me feel less lonely when people around me are acting weird. I don't deal with being alone I love being alone sometimes reading, watching tv only I like, cleaning, crafting.


4. What song (or two, or three, or....) best describes your life right now as an individual?



5. What song (or two, or three, or....) best describes your love life right now?

6. Has a book ever changed the way you think about life? What is it?
A lot of books have but I would say Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin is the most influential to me, it helped me on my path to being more minimalistic and wanting more for myself and my future family.

7. What would you tell the version of yourself from two years ago?
I would tell myself to slow down, not take everything so seriously, believe in myself and not to chase the guy who didn't even love himself.

8. How do you think people describe you to others?
I would think it would depend on the people some people love me and some do not. 

9. How do you WANT people to describe you to others?
As a kind caring person

10. What is the one thing, above all else, that you want to have accomplished at the end of your life?
Having children, fostering/adopting children , growing my own garden, becoming a midwife.


Now because I don't have many followers to tag in the this post. I'm just going to ask anyone to answer these if they'd like, and when there done make 10 totally different questions and tag there friends.


1. What is your all time favorite song. (post a video)
2. What was your favorite boy band/ pop singer of the 90's don't be shy we all liked them. Please post a video.
3. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
4. What is one thing you want to accomplish this year?
5. Do you believe in true love?
6. Do you want to have any children?
7. What is one thing you wish you could tell your parents?
8 What is your favorite concert you've ever been to and why?
9. What was the first CD/Tape you owned?
10. Do you remember your first concert and what was it?

1 comments:

Cassie said...

I totally agree about traveling and seeing good music if I had the money!
Just found your blog and this was a fun little "get to know you". Excited to start following ya!